NCH offers free telemedicine services to eligible users. You can talk with a licensed Coronavirus doctor from the comfort and safety of your home, determine if you need a Coronavirus test, and get advice on managing your symptoms and reducing the risk to others in your household.
Joining Telemedicine Consultation on NCH is an easy and 3 steps process:
- Login to your account using the email and password you used to signup:
- Scroll down into the dashboard and you will see a button “Enter Consultation Room”
- You will see a room where you can chat, have a video call or share files with your doctor
- (1) shows the time remaining at the beginning of the telemedicine session
- (2) Mutes the call
- (3) Hides your video
- (4) Make the video fullscreen
- (5) you can chat with your doctor
- (6) you can share files with your doctor
So, if you want to book a telemedicine service, just sign up on NCH and verify your identity. Eligible uses will get services free of cost.