If you want to support people of your country, state, county, city or zipcode you can create a health care campaign on NCH. These campaigns will allow people from your target audience to get free telemedicine, mental health and disinfection services on NCH.
Creating a Health Care campaign will not take you more than 5 mins.
Here are the steps you can take to create a Health care campaign for your country, state, county, city or zipcode.
- Send us an email at [email protected]ronavirushotline.com and we will create an account for you. You will receive your campaign creation account details in your email.
- When you log in, enter your personal and professional details. This includes your name, legal identity, funder type (Federal, State, County, or City government, non-profits, and individuals).
- Enter your name, address, and phone number.
- Once you are done click the “Start a Campaign” Button
- Give your campaign a name. Then set the amount, goal, and duration of the campaign.
- Choose the area and groups you want NCH to serve using your campaign
- Review the details you entered, you can edit it if you want to change anything
8. Transfer the funds and we will start serving your areas right away
These healthcare campaigns will help people from your selected audience to get free services on the national coronavirus hotline. This will eventually help in making people’s health better, reduce coronavirus spread and help them in proper disinfection of homes
Interested in creating a campaign for your area? send us an email at [email protected]